Learn the knowledge and skills you need for a career on the administrative side of higher education. As a student in this program, you’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of effective administrative theory and practice.
Online discussions with faculty and students, along with coursework and practicum experiences, will help you find novel solutions for challenges currently facing many higher education institutions.
Course highlights include:
- Basic Understandings in Higher Education Administration
- Law and Higher Education
- Finance in Higher Education
- Student Development Theories/Ethics and Inquiry
- Research – Methods and Procedures
- Higher Education Administration Practicum I
To learn more about your online Master of Science in Higher Education Administration, fill out the form on this page. We can answer any questions you have and help you decide if this program is right for you.