Learn how to be the transformative leader your school or district needs to effectively teach in today’s technologically driven age. The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership program at Mississippi College is designed to help educators prepare for leadership roles — administrative and otherwise — within their schools and districts. And it offers a faith-based curriculum that will help you apply your Christian character to leadership opportunities in education.
This program is offered on campus in evening formats, and is devised to help working educators strike that delicate balance between commitments for work, home and study. New students may enter the program each Spring. Please be advised, there is a September 15th deadline each year. Working with your educational peers, you’ll gain a greater understanding of six dimensions of leadership best practices.
Course highlights include:
- Administrator Preparation
- Personal/Interpersonal Dimension of Learning
- Instructional Dimension of Leadership
- Organizational Dimension of Educational Leadership
- Resource Dimension of Leadership
- Information Management Dimension of Leadership
- Political Dimension of Leadership
To learn more about your ED.D. in Educational Leadership: Weekend Cohort, fill out the form. We’ll be in touch to answer your questions and help you determine if this program is right for you.